a development environment entirely
dedicated to Qt4,
which requires Qt4, gcc under Linux or MinGW under
Windows, possibly gdb for program
debugging and ctags for code completion.
QDevelop runs on Linux,
unix, macosx and windows systems
and is released under the GPL license.
not a Kdevelop like or reduced. It's an independent IDE
dedicated to Qt and is totally independent of KDevelop. Less complete,
but faster, light and especially multi-platforms. QDevelop and KDevelop
have different code sources.
- Cross Platform: Supports Linux,
Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Mac OS X and FreeBSD
- Reading and writing project files (with some small
- A powerful editor with code completion, syntax highligthing,
bookmarks, auto-brackets, auto-indentation, auto-save before build,
and selection margin.
- A class browser which allows the programmer to
browse, navigate, or
visualize the structure of classes, members and functions.
- Debugging with gdb. Toggle breakpoints by click in the
line number on editor or by right click. Local variables are
automatically displayed when program stops at breakpoint.
- Independent build for each projects. Only modified
projects are rebuild.
(see the user manual
for more details)